WRITING TO INFORM: REVISING AND PROOFREADING
This week, you will write the final draft of your Informative Essay. First, draw on the outline you wrote in Week 4, then consider what you learned from your Week 5 rough draft, and finally review the feedback from your instructor.
The stage of writing measured in this assignment include revision and proofreading; therefore, you are required to incorporate the feedback provided. You will also write a brief summary of your revision process.
Include the following in your essay:
· Revise your paper by incorporating feedback.
· Review feedback from you instructor
· Expand on informing on selected topic.
· Include information requested from feedback.
· Connect the topic to academic research from one journal article.
· Write one paragraph summarizing your revision process.
· Clarify how you added content or fixed grammar or punctuation errors.
· Describe how you incorporated feedback into the revision.
· Apply proper formatting, including a title page, correct margins, font, and spacing.
· Apply accepted conventions of grammar, punctuation, language usage, and mechanics, including proper APA document formatting.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· Standard formatting: Follow APA formatting for creating a document, including title page.
· Length: Submit 2-3 double-spaced pages.
· Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
· Revision: Completely revise your first draft, employing your feedback from the grading of your first draft by following the Information Essay Revision Checklist [PDF] .