Imagine your employer has asked you to give a presentation to the company describing how you are applying the project performance domains defined in the PMBOK® Guide during your execution of the project you selected in Week 1. Your PowerPoint slides must provide information about the domains and how they are interrelated.
Follow the instructions below to create and submit a 5–7 slide PowerPoint presentation:
1. Include the principles, tools, and techniques for each of the domains.
2. Describe the relationship between at least two domains.
3. Be sure to include visual elements to support or highlight key points in your presentation, and use detailed speaker notes to describe what is presented on your slides.
4. Use scholarly and/or professional resources to support your work.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· Number of resources: Cite at least three current scholarly or professional resources.
· Length: 5–7 slides, plus title and references slides.
· Submission: Submit a 5–7 slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed notes.