For this assignment, Analyze the Huang et al. (2020) article and consider the U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD’s) component of the CARES Act regarding the issue of eviction moratoriums. Then, critically analyze the results of the eviction moratorium and how events unfolded.
Be certain your assignment addresses the following:
· Document a brief overview of HUD’s eviction moratorium policy.
· Explore the chain of events leading to its implementation.
· Identify demographic factors that may be affected by the moratorium. These may include but are not limited to, income, race, gender, marital status, and age. Please also consider how they may be affiliated with special interest groups discussed below.
· Explain the role of special interests (to include the media) in garnering support for the eviction moratorium.
· Illustrate the role of special interests who oppose the moratorium policy.
· Investigate special interests’ influence on the outcomes of the moratorium.
· Relate how results may have differed without special interests’ involvement.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards (as required)