Compile and present the data that will inform your project. Examples: pie charts, bar charts, line charts, column charts, poll results, survey results, trend graphs, timelines, raw data table, summary table, narrative summary table, etc. Briefly introduce your data, present your data, then write a 200-word explanation of the data type and why this type of data is beneficial for your project. Example data types: primary, secondary, qualitative, quantitative, categorical, mixed, cross-sectional, longitudinal, etc. Incorporate concepts and key terms from the course. Use APA format for presenting data and include appropriate citations and references.
Note – Do not draw conclusions or make inferences about the data in this assignment. Only introduce the data, present the data and describe what type of data it is and why it is beneficial to your research. You will analyze the data in week 5.
· Compile various poll results into a bar graph.
· Compile multiple financial results to develop a trend graph.
· Annotate studies in a narrative summary table.
· Create a timeline graph of historical events.
· Develop a bar graph of demographics.
· Compile raw data into a table.