Complete the following questions to work your way through the prep work required to successfully complete your Presentation #1 “The First Meeting”
1. What are your objectives for the sales presentation? Be specific and detailed. Please have 3 SMART (specific, measurable, action oriented and attainable,
realistic and relevant, timed) objectives for yourself for this meeting.
2. What are your client’s key motivators? How will you address these key motivators when related to this product which you are addressing as an immediate
3. How will you introduce yourself?
4. What will you rapport builder be about ?
5. What questions will you have for your client? How will you ask them and what information are your hoping to get from them?
6. How will you transition from your rapport and your questions into a transition
7. How will your transition lead you to asking for a second appointment?
I have attached a word doc that has an insight of the answers, please look at it and rewrite the answers and add any appropriate points that would answer