Assignment 1: Read and Analyze
Read the following example of a marketing Plan Templet (document attached) and answer the following questions:
1. Does the paper follow the same outline presented in class?
• What is the difference?
• What is similar?
2. How does this paper start, i.e., what is the first part of this marketing plan?
3. What is the mission statement?
4. Identify two internal strengths and two internal weaknesses.
5. Identify two external opportunities and two external threats.
6. What are the three main objectives?
7. What are the three markets targeted in this plan?
8. Marketing Mix:
• Product: What is the product that this company offers and what makes it so special?
• Place/Distribution: What is the distribution strategy, i.e., how will these products be distributed?
• Price: Why does the company prefer to make a small incremental for prices?
• Advertising: Name three ways that the company is going to use to advertise their product.
• Promotion: What are your two favorite ways in which the company is going to encourage their costumers to continue using their service? Why?
9. When will this plan start to be implemented?
10. Does this paper mention evaluation and control?