Critical Thinking Assignment
This assignment has four parts:
Understanding our leadership styles will help us maximize our skills. This will also help us evaluate our effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Not all leadership styles are as effective in the same situations. Understanding the best leadership style for each situation will help us create effective strategies to achieve organizational goals.
As part of this assignment, you are asked to take the following self-assessment from MindTools website ( https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/leadership-style-quiz.htm ) to determine your leadership style.
Once you have completed the self-assessment, please answer the following questions:
· Based on the self-assessment, what is your leadership style; Do you agree or disagree with the results presented? Explain.
· Based on the readings you did this week on Leadership Styles, describe three characteristics and skills associated with your leadership style (provide in-text citations)
· Describe a situation where your leadership skills helped you.
· How can your leadership style create a stronger workplace environment
· How can you enhance your leadership style to better improve your organizational culture?
Which of John Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership most resonates with you and why; please provide an example of why.
· Describe a KSA leader that embodies one of the 21 Laws and describe why (provide at least two sources)
In the article by Nitin Nhria assigned this week, the author states that “as the world shifts, so should leaders”
· In what ways have you, or will you ,shift as a leader?
· Describe how SaudiVision2030 is shifting KSA. How is the leader enabling this shift?
· Describe a KSA leader that has shifted (as per the article) as a leader in the past few years (provide at least two sources)
In the Video this week Simon Sinek talks about how great leaders inspire action
· How do you inspire action?
One of the main themes of the video assigned, Sinkex profeses, is that “people don’t buy what you do, they by why you do it”
· Explain your company’s why
· Explain your personal why
· Describe a KSA company that really embodies they “why” instead of the “what”(provide at least two sources)
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be 5-8 pages in length (double-spaced), which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook or readings from this week and at least four current, scholarly, or contemporary, articles. Current articles for this assignment are those published within the last three years.
· It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check–Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.