Question 1 two references: You’ve done your research for your spreadsheet. Nothing is more sensitive than the investment your company is about to make based on your recommendation to the PM. In a paragraph or more:
• Describe the process you used to gather your data and how you used the spreadsheet to make comparisons between the various resources.
• Talk about how you arrived at your ultimate recommendation(s) for the success of the project.
• Explain the total expected capital outlay you are recommending and what the company is getting for this investment (operational function, not individual resources).
Question 2 two references: Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotics are on the IT roadmap throughout the industry. It is seen by many as a transformative technology. The use of this transformative technology introduces ethical concerns.
Before responding to this week’s discussion, read the article:
• Describe the technology discussed in the article and provide details on the benefits and the impact (positive and negative) on society.
• Discuss the potential for misuse of this technology. Give examples.
• Suggest oversight or control measures if this technology was implemented.