GSA Fleet Leased Vehicle – Misuse Report procedure: CC: response to Thien/Susan within 30 days.
1) Forward Misuse Report to the REGIONAL OFFICE for investigation and have them respond using template, within 15 days, leaving yourself time to proof read, make corrections and have it approved. Make an Outlook reminder.
2) Save document at S:\WPDOCS\Patricia Prior\FLEET\Motor Vehicle Misuse Reports
3) Clear your response with your management (Marsha Fitzhugh).
4) Have your response put on letterhead/template, signed, and made into a PDF.
5) If the complainant provided their contact information respond directly to them with the findings and actions taken by your agency in response to this allegation
6) Send a copy of your findings/response to GSA’s “How’s My Driving” program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Copy the response to me for DOL’s records at: dinh,thien,email@example.com & cc Susan Gilbert-Miller.
To Regional Office:
Please investigate the below alleged vehicle misuse report. Provide a response on the attached template (see yellow highlighted areas) and send it directly to my attention.
Please have this completed and returned to me before, but no later than ___(15 days)__.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Dear firstname.lastname@example.org & complainant’s name,
Please find attached our response to the below alleged misuse of a government vehicle report. If you have questions regarding our response, please contact me directly at email@example.com or (202) 693-3340.