Submit the attached Milestone One Worksheet, which includes the topic for your final project and a short introduction. The area I want to study is
“developmental Psychology’ in the particular area of executive functioning in adolescents.
Specifically the following critical elements must be addressed:
A. Identify and briefly summarize the topic related to psychology, which you will study.
B. Summarize articles relevant to the topic you want to research.
C. Discuss the bias and limitations present in the articles. Support your discussion with specific examples from the articles.
D. Discuss the other factors present in the articles that might impact the credibility of those articles. Support your discussion with specific examples
from the articles.
1. Explain how the bias and limitations may inform or influence your research.
2. Summarize the research design and methods described in these articles.
3. Discuss the appropriateness of the research design and methods in these articles. Were they appropriate for the research questions and
4. Discuss whether or not the research design and methods in these articles align to the expectations of the APA Ethical Principles of
Psychologists. Support your discussion with specific examples from the articles.
5. Based on your evaluation of these articles, discuss which research design and methods you feel will be most appropriate for the
research you want to conduct.
6. Explain the steps you will take to ensure your research aligns to the expectations of the APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists.
Guidelines for Submission: Complete the Milestone One Worksheet using complete sentences. Consult the guidelines for following APA style found in the 7
edition of the APA Manual. Your worksheet must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, oneinch
margins, and at least two sources cited in APA format.
sources are listed below but feel free to add more sources if necessary. please review complete instructions so paper can be done correctly and complete.
all instructionsare within the is text box and more details are attached in files