Discussion form post instructions:
1. Read the units readings attached first.
2. Answer the question in the below box:
Once you have read the text, please post your initial posting answering the question set: (answer all 3 questions)
1. When considering the question, think about the word ‘marketing’ and that it means many different things to many different people. (whether they are directly involved in ‘marketing’ or not). Why do you think this is?
2. There are many definitions of marketing in the Lecturecast, and in the required and additional reading materials. What are the pros and cons of some of these definitions and which one(s) best represent(s) what marketing is truly about?
3. What arguments are there for and against the practice of marketing?
Remember to make posts that are ‘substantive’: i.e. they add something to the development of the discussion, and you should consider including relevant examples to support your points.
• 500 words. Do not exceed 500 words.
3. 4 resources per post and use citations. (More is better/use reliable sources only)
a. Module content are attached. (You may use it as reference as well).
4. Harvard format only.
a. You need to add access time and available at “URL” etc..
5. Add “interesting question” at end of post for other students to answer and think about it. (Do not answer the question).
• Think deeper and deeper, add information, establish further literature, theory, suggestion etc..
• Grammar, spilling check and Harvard format for references only.
o Harvard Referencing Guide are attached as a PDF folder