The group paper should
• be typed and double spaced;
• flow as a well documented, coherent, committee paper;
• give citations for all sources;
• have correct formats for the bibliography, footnotes and references;
• have on the first page of the paper, the title of the paper, the author’s names and respective tutorial groups; and
• have an executive summary.
Part A: answer according to case study of youngstown bank. (see attachment). explain what kind of risk is the bank facing.
Part B: refer to case study of ‘The last pit stop? Time for bold late-cycle moves.‘ McKinsey & Company, October 2019 (see attachment).